Coming to church won’t be as casual as it has been in the past, but we’ve done all we can to make the process safe, smooth and efficient. Here’s how the registration process will go:
- On Monday morning, an email will go out advising you that registration has opened for the following Sunday’s worship. At this point we will be holding one service at 10:30am on Sunday mornings.
- Click on the link to the Eventbrite registration form.
- Read the information on the form then click the green “Register” box.
- Enter the required information.
- When registering, you will have a choice of two seating areas. If you are fully vaccinated (2 weeks beyond your final vaccine dose), you may choose to sit with others without socially distancing. Proof of vaccination is required only if you wish to sit in the non-socially distanced section. Please email a photo of your vaccination card (most expeditious!) to email@example.com in advance of the service, or bring your card or a photo of your card to the service on Sunday. Proof of vaccination is only required if you choose to sit in the “Sitting together – no social distancing” section.
- Anyone, regardless of vaccination status is welcome, and anyone, regardless of vaccination status may choose to sit in the socially distanced section.
After registering, you will receive a registration confirmation with a PDF attached. The PDF has all the information you’ll need to be able to safely attend church. There is no need to bring your confirmation or proof of having registered to church with you on Sunday – the Eventbright program takes care of that. Remember that church begins at 10:30, but everyone will need to check in at the Welcome Tent prior to being seated for worship, and this will take some time. Please bring your good humor and patience with you! Unless you are volunteering, please do not plan to arrive earlier than 10am.
Please park in the lower lot as you’ll be unable to walk down the back stairs into the close. Please put on your mask prior to getting out of your vehicle or walking onto the campus. The greeters will have a mask for you if you’ve forgotten yours. Come to the check in tent (keeping 6’ of distance between your household and anyone else) where you’ll be checked in, given a bulletin and some directions, and seated by an usher in the seating area of your choosing. Once seated, please remain in your seating area until the service begins.
Sounds like a lot to keep track of, but there are lots of helpers and we will all find our way! If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with help.