The St. Barnabas campus offers a commercial kitchen for rent. The kitchen used by caterers, small business owners and parishioners.
Interested in renting the kitchen?
Check Out the Kitchen Floor Plan
All renters much fill out the application listed below. Please note:
- At least one person must have proof of a Food Handler’s Permit
- Caterers must have a copy of their business license and copy of liability insurance
- Once the paperwork is completed and approved, renters must meet with the kitchen manager for a kitchen orientation
- The application for rental is avalible below. Please either submit a completed application to Kitchen Manager Jamie Villella to the front office during open hours (9am-Noon, Monday through Friday) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment and Fees
- The kitchen rental fee is $15.00 per hour
- All fees are due and payable monthly. Fees will be invoiced based on the information from the sign-in sheets (for ongoing use) or through the Parish Hall rental form for individual events. Please make checks payable to St. Barnabas Episcopal Church.
Scheduling Kitchen Time
- Contact Kitchen Manager Jamie Villella to schedule kitchen times
- Please advise the Tierney Hall and Kitchen Schedule prior to scheduling to avoid time conflicts
- If you must cancel or extend your rental time please notify the kitchen manager as soon as possible
Who to Contact? Our Kitchen Manager and Parish Administrator are happy to help and answer your questions. Our office is open from 9am to noon, Monday through Friday.
- Kitchen Manager: Jamie Villella
- Parish Administrator: Cera Rodriguez