The St. Barnabas campus offers a commercial kitchen for rent. The kitchen used by caterers, small business owners and parishioners.
Interested in renting the kitchen?
All renters much fill out the application listed below. Please note:
- At least one person must have proof of a Food Handler’s Permit
- Caterers must have a copy of their business license and copy of liability insurance
- Once the paperwork is completed and approved, renters must meet with the kitchen manager for a kitchen orientation
- The application for rental is avalible below. Please either submit a completed application to Kitchen Manager Jamie Villella to the front office during open hours (9am-Noon, Monday through Friday) or via email to email@example.com.
Payment and Fees
- The kitchen rental fee is $15.00 per hour
- All fees are due and payable monthly. Fees will be invoiced based on the information from the sign-in sheets (for ongoing use) or through the Parish Hall rental form for individual events. Please make checks payable to St. Barnabas Episcopal Church.
Scheduling Kitchen Time
- Contact Kitchen Manager Jamie Villella to schedule kitchen times
- Please advise the Tierney Hall and Kitchen Schedule prior to scheduling to avoid time conflicts
- If you must cancel or extend your rental time please notify the kitchen manager as soon as possible